9.09.2010

Frida Kahlo Quotes

Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly?
-Frida Kahlo

I leave you my portrait so that you will have my presence all the days and nights that I am away from you.
-Frida Kahlo

I love you more than my own skin.
-Frida Kahlo

I never paint dreams or nightmares. I paint my own reality.
-Frida Kahlo

I paint my own reality. The only thing I know is that I paint because I need to, and I paint whatever passes through my head without any other consideration.
-Frida Kahlo

I paint self-portraits because I am so often alone, because I am the person I know best.
-Frida Kahlo

I tried to drown my sorrows, but the bastards learned how to swim, and now I am overwhelmed by this decent and good feeling.
-Frida Kahlo

My painting carries with it the message of pain.
-Frida Kahlo

Painting completed my life.
-Frida Kahlo

The only thing I know is that I paint because I need to, and I paint whatever passes through my head without any other consideration.
-Frida Kahlo

There have been two great accidents in my life. One was the trolley, and the other was Diego. Diego was by far the worst.
-Frida Kahlo

No comments: