7.19.2010

angry artist....

I started on my new painting, name unknown, and I am using brand new paint. Well when I went to Texas Art Supply I found out they no longer sell Golden paint, which is my fav, due to issues with pricing with the Golden Company. Well I was bummed but didn't feel like leaving.... so I spoke with several sales clerks and they all recommended Winsor & Newton Artists' Acrylic Colour. Well it cost about 2 bucks more a tube and the tubes were smaller. Of course I was weary about it, but they sold it to me stating the pigment is the best and blah blah blah....

I came home excited and ready to paint.... I was highly disappointed, more like PISSED!!! The paint sucked... well to me!!! The pigment was mediocre, flow was horrible (bc it dried super quick), and the blending of colors was piss poor. Maybe others have had success with this paint but NOT ME!! I had to blog it bc now I might have to cover the paint with Golden paint to fix it. Ugh... damn sales clerks....



- An Angry Artist -

No comments: